13 Sept 2023, Glamorgan Building, Cardiff University.
The aim of this one-day course, led by Research Fellow Dr Rachel Brown, is to provide participants with a working knowledge of the theory and practice of process evaluation of complex interventions.
What you’ll learn
- The role of process evaluation in understanding complex interventions
- The importance of intervention theory and logic models
- Fidelity and implementation of complex interventions
- Relationships and resource issues
- Identifying questions and combining methods
Who it’s for
Researchers, PhD students, practitioners and policy makers interested in the development and evaluation of complex interventions, specifically in public health. No prior knowledge is assumed.
Teaching and useful information
We will confirm timings, provide learning materials, and other information in the two weeks leading up to your course.
Glamorgan Building, Cardiff University, CF10 3WT.
International visitors can request a formal invitation letter from Cardiff University, in support of their Short Term Study Visa application, by contacting Zoe Macdonald: email@example.com.